ACI’s Food Law – Regulation, Compliance, and Litigation – VIRTUAL ConferenceJune 24, 2020
The American Conference Institute (“ACI”) is sponsoring its annual Food Law Conference on July 15, 2020. Like a lot of conferences this year, the ACI conference format has changed from a live, in-person event to an interactive, virtual conference.
ACI’s Food Law conference is a unique, interactive forum where key legal, regulatory and compliance stakeholders for the food industry will gather to discuss how to best prepare for the future by examining current challenges, benchmarking existing strategies, and analyzing critical areas for innovation.
The “Who’s Who of the Food Law Bar” will give you critical insights as they discuss and analyze:
- Plant-Based “Meats” and “Milks”: Anticipating the FDA’s/USDA’s Regulatory Platform
- Status check on CBD and Cannabis for the Food Industry
- Analysis of the Current Trade and Tariff Environment on the Food Industry
- Social Media Think Tanks on the Role of Influencers/Virtual Influencers and User-Generated Content for the Food Industry
- Recalls and Crisis Management Integration War Room
Hyman, Phelps & McNamara, P.C.’s Riëtte van Laack will be speaking at a session titled “Food Law and Regulation 101: A Primer on Applicable Laws, Regulations and Key Agencies Having Authority over Food.”
FDA Law Blog is a conference media partner. As such, we can offer our readers a special 10% discount. The discount code is: D10-825-825EX01. You can access the conference brochure and sign up for the event here. We look forward to “seeing you at the conference.”